All new clients are required to attend a 45-minute introductory session and complete a client enrolment form online before booking regular 1:1 or duet sessions.
SINGLE SESSIONS: Single sessions must be used within 3 months of the date of purchase.
BLOCK BOOKINGS: Blocks of 5 sessions must be used within 6 months of the date of purchase. Blocks of 10 sessions must be used within 12 months of the date of purchase.
CANCELLATIONS: Pilates Lodge requires 24 hours’ notice to cancel any bookings. Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a 50% charge. ‘Guests’ added to bookings can be cancelled at any time with no charge. Please note:
- Cancellation with 24 hours + notice: Sessions can be cancelled online in the ‘My Account’ section of the Pilates Lodge website. Pilates Lodge will then issue a full refund for single or introductory sessions. If a client has cancelled one of their block booking sessions, this session will be credited back to the clients account within 48 hours, to be used at a later date.
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice: Clients will not be able to cancel the booking online –please instead contact Fiona at Pilates Lodge who will register the cancellation and issue the relevant 50% refund.
- Single session refund £27.50 (50% of £55)
- Block of 5 session refund: £25 (50% of £50)
- Block of 10 session refund: £23.75 (50% of £47.50).
Please note that block booked sessions will not be credited back to the account – a 50% refund will be provided instead.
- To cancel a guest: Please let Fiona at Pilates Lodge know if a guest cannot attend. If a guest does not attend or is a no-show, the full £25 guest fee will be refunded. We do not require 24 hours’ notice to cancel a guest.
PLEASE READ OUR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
“Services” shall mean any classes (1:1s or Duets), workshops or information provided by Pilates Lodge. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully and in full. The use of this website, the purchase of our services and use of them, the making of a booking or purchase via our online service, email or over the telephone are all subject to these Terms and Conditions. You hereby agree and confirm by continuing to use the sites, make purchases and book Services with us that that you have read The Terms, understand the importance of them and agree to be bound by them.
- OUR WEBSITE
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Pilates Lodge may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Pilates Lodge shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Pilates Lodge does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Pilates Lodge excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS
Session bookings may be early cancelled online up to 24 hours in advance of the class without charge. Any cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the class will incur a 50% charge. Bookings for ‘guests’ can be cancelled at any time without charge. Please refer to the statement at the top of these Ts & Cs for details of the refund amounts.
- REFUND POLICY
Any unused session credits, whether or not within the stated expiration period, are strictly non-refundable. I.e. if a client purchases a block of 10, and does not use all credits within 12 months, the remaining credits are non-refundable. If a client purchases a block of 10 and decides after 1 month that they no longer wish to use the remainder of their block, the remaining sessions are non-refundable. Any exceptions to this are at the sole discretion of Pilates Lodge.
Unless accompanied by a parent and agreed in advance with the instructor, children under the age of 16 may not use our services.
- INJURIES AND HEALTH – IMPORTANT WAIVER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All information on our website is intended for general information purposes only. It is not intended to constitute professional medical advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for medical or clinical advice. Pilates Lodge accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Pilates classes and other services can involve strenuous exercises. It is your sole responsibility to check with your doctor or medical practitioner about your suitability to use our Services and to obtain their consent. While we take care to ensure safe practice, there are risks in any exercise programme and we accept no liability for any injury or illness you incur through taking our Services and/or by your failure to notify us of any existing injuries or health problems or special needs before you attend your class with us, or to notify your instructor prior to the start of each class.
AGREEMENT BY CLIENT
By purchasing or booking or using the services of Pilates Lodge, I (the client) agree and acknowledge that:
- I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in strenuous exercise or lifestyle changes, especially if I am overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
- I will notify the studio of any health problem or injury I have, including without limitation cardiac irregularities, spinal, bone, joint, tendon or ligament injuries, spells of dizziness, asthma or other breathing difficulty, diabetes, epilepsy or any allergy, which may affect my participation in, or may be exacerbated by, any Services at Pilates Lodge. I will also notify the instructor at the beginning of every class of health issues or circumstances that may have arisen or worsened since the previous class.
- I am fully aware that participation in any strenuous exercise program involves risks and I fully accept all the risks of using the Services of Pilates Lodge,
- I am in proper physical condition to participate in Pilates classes. I am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in serious physical injury.
- I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during any activity. I understand and acknowledge that there may be no aid stations available for the activity. If medical care is rendered to me, I consent to that care if I am unable to give my consent for any reason at the time the care is rendered.
- I understand that these terms and conditions cover any activity in any studio or external event run by Pilates Lodge. I will notify instructors immediately of any pain and/or discomfort felt during any activity. I will stop exercising and seek medical advice if I feel dizzy, faint, light-headed or if I experience any discomfort. I agree that only I can monitor my condition during my workout.
- I fully accept responsibility for exercising within my limits and seeking attention and advice as appropriate. I will never force or strain.
- I accept full responsibility for any product or equipment loaned to me as part of participation in or using the Services. I fully accept that materials and equipment used in the studio may not be matched to my energy, health or fitness level
- I have filled out a client enrolment form accurately whilst setting up my account and before participation in any class/physical exercise. I will keep this information up to date of any changes to the answers.
- I accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and using specialist equipment. I acknowledge and accept that any advice provided by Pilates Lodge instructors at no time constitutes as professional medical advice or substitution for my own professional medical advice.
- I agree and understand that I must follow the strict instructions of your instructor in each and every Service I take. Neither Pilates Lodge nor our instructors can be held responsible for any injury arising or being made worse by your failure to do so.
IMPORTANT WAIVER STATEMENT
Your Waiver: By purchasing Services and booking Services with us either via our Site and online booking system, or via us, you accept that in consideration of being permitted to participate in our Services, and use our equipment and facilities that on your own behalf and that of any heirs and assigns you covenant not to sue us or our instructors and hold us and our instructors harmless against, and waive and discharge us and our instructors, against all responsibility or liability for injuries, health issues, or damages, loss or death resulting from your participation in any of our Services or use of our equipment or facilities.